Welcome to PAR’s COVID-19 Resources portal –
Insights and impact can be found here.
Check out PAR’s unique charts and analysis and follow links to key sources.
Click graphs to view full size. Hover over graphs to see individual dates.
Sign up to receive our weekly COVID-19 emails here.
PAR Racial Data
Click here: link
PAR Analysis & Reports:
- PAR Extended COVID-19 Snapshot | August 20, 2020 “Perspectives on Hospital Capacity in Louisiana”
- PAR Research Brief | July 17, 2020 “Disparities Mark COVID-19 Impact”
- PAR Commentary | June 1, 2020 “Decision Point”
- PAR Research Brief | May 8, 2020 “Tracking COVID-19 Benchmarks“
- A Framework for Understanding COVID-19 Impact on the Louisiana Budget
- PAR Commentary | May 6, 2020 “Clean Bills of Health”
- PAR Commentary | April 30, 2020 – Updated “The Reopening”
- PAR Commentary | March 28, 2020: “Legislation in the Time of COVID-19”
- PAR Commentary | April 22, 2020: “The Reopening”
- Louisiana Department of Health Dashboard
- Louisiana Executive Order
- Opening Up America Again – WhiteHouse.Gov
- Louisiana Association of Business and Industry (LABI) Preliminary Framework- LABI.org
- Baton Rouge Area Chamber (BRAC) Safe At Work- BRAC.org
- National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB) Legislative Plan for The Survival of America’s Small Businesses- NFIB.com
- “Getting Back to Work, in the New Normal- Best Practices for Business Reopening” – GNOInc.org
- A Student’s First Agenda to Promote Economic Opportunity: LABI.org
- CARES Act Summary- Board of Regents